Able to Help? Please fill out the Contact Us form on the right.
We are in need of an I-PAD for TABLET (used is OK if they are upgrading to a new one).
The I-PAD or TABLET must be able to take pictures (for the website).
We accept all items need to be in good working condition, new or gently used:
- Cribs (without drop down sides)
- Car seats (manufactured within the last 5 years: labeled on the back or the bottom)
- High Chairs
- Clothing: infant, child up to size 12 years, women’s and maternity clothing. (I.e. onesies, sleepsacks, stretchies, hood towels, receiving blankets)
- Coats & Jackets for babies, children up to size 14, and women
- Shoes & Boots, Baby toiletries: wash, lotion, Diapers: Sizes 1-6
- Baby Bath Tubs, Boppy Pillows
- Walkers, bouncies, playmats, etc.
We DON’T accept
- Cribs with drop down sides
- Soiled clothing
- Men’s clothing
- Household items: candles, plates, silverware, etc.
- Furniture with the exception of cribs we do accept
If you are willing to hold a baby shower for Bridge To Life, please call the office and we will give you an updated list of items we are in dire need of. Thank you in advance for your support!
Please call our office at 718-463-1810 to schedule a time to drop off the donations. Receipts for donations are offered for tax purposes.
Thank you for thinking of us!
Complete Layette Includes:
crib blanket, handmade blanket, receiving blankets, onsies, stretchies, dress up outfit, sweater, hat, booties, bottles, pacifier, baby wash and lotion, towel and washcloths, diapers and wipes. The layette is topped off with a teddy bear or a stuffed toy.
Newborn Gift Bag (for coming home from the hospital) Includes: outfit, onsie, stretchie, blanket and hat.